The Admission Arrangement for the 2022/23 School Year
(A) Admission procedures according to the Education Bureau
Parents submit the Application for "Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission"
School arrange for the Interview
School inform appicants of the Application Result
6th – 8th Jan, 2022
“Centralised registration day”, applicant register and submit the “2022/23 Registration Certificate for KG admission”
(B) Collection of application Forms (No limid):
1. Download from school website
2. Obtain from school in person
(C) Distribution Period:
1. Date: 9/8/2021 (Monday) to 29/10/2021 (Friday)
2. Time: Monday to Friday (9:30-11:30am / 1:30-4:00 pm)
(D) Return of Application Forms
1. Date: 10/8/2021 (Tuesday) to 30/10/2021 (Friday)
2. Time: Monday to Friday (9:30-11:30am / 1:30-4:00pm)
3. Return method: Please register in person with the required documents to
register at the school.
4. The school will arrange for an interview in November. When the registration
form is submitted, the interview time will be arranged.
5. Registration fee: HK$30 (received when submitting the application form). No
matter whether the application is successful or not, the registration fee will not be refunded.
(E) Application for “2022/23 Registration Certificate for KG admission”
1. The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education
Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school
year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a
registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a
valid registration document.
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for
Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to EDB from September
to November 2021. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2021
and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website
(link to be inserted) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all
necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to
eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to
applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a
student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but
is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1, EDB will then issue a
“Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student
concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents
concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under
the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is
(F) Interview Arrangements
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- The date and time of interview will be notified when the application form is ubmitted
- Group Interview
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
(7) Admission criteria
- The applicant Interview performance (80%)
- Parent Performance (Courtesy, Parenting Ideas, etc...) (15%)
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten (5%)
- The applicant from families in need and the interview performance will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes.
- (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicantsfulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- (Quota: Half-day class: 29/person; Whole-day class: 29/person)
(8) Announcement of Admission Results and Registration Arrangements
- We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 17 December 2021 (Friday) by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6-7/1/2022 9:00am to 4:00 pm or 8/1/2022 (Saturday) 9:00am-10:00 am by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.